https://aya-awakenings.com/wp/watch Jonathan Talat Phillips, author of The Electric Jesus discusses the ayahuasca church Santo Daime, and his work with it in the West, dealing with his “Jesus Christ” imprints and issues. Phillips discusses the group circuit created in ayahuasca ceremonies, the gestalt formation going into the spirit world, and mediumship dynamics involving spirit possession, glossalalia and illuminating the shadow. If you like the film, host your own community screening: https://aya-awakenings.com/wp/screenings
- What does it mean to be a shamanic community?
- Can shamanic media help us make sense of the cosmos and our relationship with nature?
- When should we use entheogens like DMT and ayahuasca?
- Is ayahuasca tourism the gateway to a deeper relationship with nature?
- Do entities revealed on ayahuasca exist outside of our subconscious?